Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to purchases on this website.
1. Except for the sale of vouchers prior to a portrait session and a small number of products the majority of products we sell are personalized goods or goods made to a customers’ specification and therefore we do not offer a ‘cooling off period’ on such items once an order has been placed. When a customer has placed an order on this website or in person at our studio they have entered an agreement to buy whether or not paid for and have committed to the prices shown on their order details.
2. Orders/delivery will be fulfilled as quickly as is possible. In some case because of the nature of certain products there may be a delay in production, this does not entitle you to a refund or cancellation of the order unless the time of fulfilling the order becomes unreasonable and it is agreed by both parties that a refund/cancellation is the fairest solution. All orders are collected from the studio or posted at the customer’s expense. In most cases no more than £10. Frames have to be collected due to the fragility of them.
3. All images on this website are copyright protected and remain the property of Paul Johnson. All images sold are for copies of original work of Paul Johnson. Purchase of printed photographs does not entitle you to copy any photograph by any means unless you are licensed to reproduce them when you purchase high resolution photos , without written consent of Paul Johnson. Infringement of copyright is a criminal offence and any instance or ignorance will be dealt with accordingly.
4. Paul Johnson Photography Ltd does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
5. Deposits and refunds. All studio session bookings require a £45 fully refundable booking deposit payable by credit/debit card when we book a date with you in the diary. You will though be able to change the date with at least 7 days notice of the date of your shoot if you have to. You will get the £45 refunded to your card at the viewing or you can use this as credit towards a package if you wish to purchase any frames or products. Deposits are non-refundable if you don’t show for a scheduled appointment and not giving 7 days notice or if you are over 20 mins late and we now can’t fit you in due to other client commitments that day. We will always endeavor to fit you even if late.
6. These terms & conditions may be changed without notice and updated on our website